[Paparazzi-devel] InsideGreen() or non-circular mission boundary?

From: Simon Liebold
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] InsideGreen() or non-circular mission boundary?
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 23:51:00 +0100

Hello,

yesterday, in the last light of the day, I finally managed to get my plane into the air. Just on AUTO1 so far. I had to navigate it back by looking at the GCS screen and land before it got completely dark. Phew!

AUTO2 is next. And here is my question around failsafe features: Since I have enough space in one direction and not so much in the other I am thinking of not only using the max_dist_from_home but also to define a non-circular mission boundary.

I defined the "Green" sector and the "_CENTER" waypoint within. Now, the example in the wiki shows a function call InsideGreen() but I did not find it in the sources. Without it will (and it does in the simulation) turn towards the "_CENTER" immediately because the function call evaluates to FALSE.

Has anybody implemented this function yet?

Simon