Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New GPS for centimeter level precision GPS

From: Karoly Molnar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New GPS for centimeter level precision GPS
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 05:57:56 +0100

This looks really interesting. However as I see it requires continuous internet data connection. Is there a option to use cell phone modems on UAVs both for this and for general bidirectional communication with the ground station? Or, to gateway the RTCM messages from the ground station to the plane as part of the uplink data?

Regards
Karoly