Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ardrone2_raw supported GPS?

From: Ben Laurie
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ardrone2_raw supported GPS?
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 19:01:55 +0100

On 25 September 2013 19:31, Freek van Tienen <address@hidden> wrote:
Sorry for late response.. I was busy with some other stuff in the meantime ;)

But it disables the configuration of the auto boot, and copying the files for the autoboot. It is still in the file but at a separate make command which isn't used, so that's why it's confusing ;)

Ah, thanks. So are you saying that I could safely fly the raw version now?

I think the problem of the configuration for the autoboot has something todo with that it isn't capable of executing the commands fast enough in the Makefile and suspends them to background. Then after a reboot the commands get executed and killed right away at a random point. This could explain the different behaviour on the drones. Still need to test this and find a nice fix.

This doesn't really make sense to me ... commands in makefiles execute to completion...