Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ardrone2_raw supported GPS?

From: Ben Laurie
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ardrone2_raw supported GPS?
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 16:43:53 +0100

On 8 September 2013 21:34, Freek van Tienen <address@hidden> wrote:
Paparazzi currently supports both Sirf and NMEA, but I recommend you using Sirf because then the transmitter can send the position data at a higher frequency. When you configured it to Sirf and set the baudrate to 57600 or higher, and the frequency of the position messages at the highest rate you can just set the gps subsystem inside paparazzi to sirf.

Just to be clear, you mean change ardrone2_raw.xml from:

    <subsystem name="gps" type="ublox"/>

    <subsystem name="gps" type="sirf"/>

? If so, as soon as the build problem is fixed I'll give it a try...