Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS receiver GS407

From: Tobias
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS receiver GS407
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 11:10:47 +0100

Hi Chris,

you are right it is an afoul description -  I already have one of the previous (5) and was looking for another one for my next project.
Sending it back is not really an option since I already soldered the wires directly to the board...
On the other hand it should be possible to program the new 407 from sparcfun on startup of the autopilot. I would be totally fine with this solution.

I specified

<modules>
    <load name="gps_ubx_ucenter.xml">
	<define name="GPS_PORT_ID" value="GPS_PORT_UART2" />
    </load>
  </modules>

and the debug messages says:
9,6,7,3,4,7,0,0,0,...
(I checked this with the latest master)

thats half way - just the configuration isnt working probably. Any help would be really appreciated!

Tobi