Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Successful flights with total energy control loops

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Successful flights with total energy control loops !
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 11:14:45 +0200

https://github.com/tudelft/paparazzi/blob/tudelft4.0/conf/conf.xml#L153

MentorEnergy airframe. The conf shows all setting xmls too.

On Sep 25, 2012 10:42 AM, "Tilman Baumann" <address@hidden> wrote:
I would not mind testing that, now that my airspeed is working. (Ok, theoretically working. I never flew it yet.)

Anything I should look out for? Mitchell or Christophe, can you perhaps share a airframe file for 'inspiration' (cargo cult configuration)

Thanks
 Tilman