[Paparazzi-devel] Yapa+CHIMU+Ublox+Xbee not able to open the Ground Cont

From: Jaime Rubio
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Yapa+CHIMU+Ublox+Xbee not able to open the Ground Control Station
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 01:29:04 -0400

Hello,

I am having problems to run the Ground Control Station. After having reviewed the information available in internet, I have just arrived to the following results:

a) If a connect the USB cable from the laptop to the FTDI utility board with the Xbee antenna mounted on it, the Yapa (together with the CHIMU, Ublox and Xbee) seems to work (lights blinking). However, after running everything, the Ground Control Station stays grey and nothing can be done in it. Obtaining this, I had no errors compiling.

b) If a connect the USB directly to the Yapa (just with CHIMU and Ublox), no light blinks and no device is recognized. Compiling it, there is always an error regarding this device not found and looking for the available devices from the terminal no one shows up.

The code I used for it is: https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/master/conf/airframes/CDW/ChimuJTinyFwSpi.xml.

I please need to solve this as soon as possible.

Thanks you,

--
Jaime Rubio
Autopilot Team Lead