Re: [Paparazzi-devel] lisa/M - RC command issue

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] lisa/M - RC command issue
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 09:10:55 -0700

Xavier,

I may be mistaken, but PPM signals which control servos and motors are
supposed to be values in between 1000 ms and 2000 ms. Even if you were
looking at the PPZ unit equivalent (the unit that Paparazzi uses
internally) that would be between -9600 and 9600. If you are looking
at a signal which is between 8000 and 16000 it could be that you are
looking at the Composite PPM signal (all of the channels' signals put
together.) What is the range of values you see in the Telemetry
Messages in the COMMAND tab when you move the sticks around?

- Chris