Re: [Paparazzi-devel] UBX vs NMEA Protocol Inquiry

From: Jake Stewart
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] UBX vs NMEA Protocol Inquiry
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:13:17 -0400

Thanks for the invitation Bernie!  I'll certainly do just that.

It seems like a lot of the work has already been done, so it probably won't be
all that much work.  Unfortunately I'm still a ways from getting to the point
of working on it.  I've actually just recently signed up for a github account.

Hopefully it is acceptable on this list to comment on things you're not
actually working on just yet.  It's definately on my list of things to do!

-Jake