Re: [Paparazzi-devel] UBX vs NMEA Protocol Inquiry

From: Andre Devitt
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] UBX vs NMEA Protocol Inquiry
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 17:43:46 -0500

Additionally, NMEA support is currently broken in pprz 4_0 beta branch
(think head as well) as indicated my my 19-D GPS fix the other day. I
was only going for 2-D or 3-D. Not sure if it was just flavor of NMEA
my MTK 3329 was spitting out or in general. I have a working driver
will try to submit a pull in the next week.

Andre.