Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Aerocomm AC4868-250M Issues

From: Christoph Niemann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Aerocomm AC4868-250M Issues
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 22:03:38 +0100

Hello everyone,

it worked exactly with Balasz configuration, except the MAC-Adresses.
So thank you very much Balasz! Didn't do a flight yet but it seems o
work very well. Also Christophes tip seems important since it also
works only in the next room in my case. Since I have a TWOG in my AC
the 3.3V voltage regulator manages it, supplying the radion without
additional regulators. The ground modem also seems to draw less, since
there is less traffic going up than going down. So just approx.
60-80mA.
Thanks to everone, who helped!

Christoph