[Paparazzi-devel] Aerocomm AC4868-250M Issues

From: Christoph Niemann
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Aerocomm AC4868-250M Issues
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 15:13:44 +0100

Hi everybody,

I'm currently trying to configure some AC4868-250M radiomodems. I saw
there where some regulatory Issues
(http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/868MHz_Issues) and the implemetation of
the aercomms cause them to drop data. What I want to do is to operate
them at full power and 9600Baud. If I set them to 3 or 25mW it works.
At 70 or even 250mW the range tests in the Windows Tool fail and the
Paparazzi Telemetry doesn't work either. Some packages do their way,
but it is not really possible to operate the AC this way.
I know there are some users on this list, who use those Modems.
Perhaps somebody could make a screenshot or supply his configuration
files.
If they worked it would be really cool since those Modems don't seem
to interfere neither with my JETI 2.4Ghz radio nor my Foxtech 5.8Ghz
video tx, so every help appreaciated :-)

Cheers

Christoph