[Paparazzi-devel] positive control gains in 4.0_beta branch

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] positive control gains in 4.0_beta branch
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 21:59:22 +0100

Hi all,

just an important note if you are using the 4.0_beta branch:
ALL control gains were changed to be positive!
So make sure that your control gains in your airframe file are positive and if you wrote your own settings file that this is reflected there as well.

I don't think I missed anything and every control combination I tested worked fine, but it's always possible that some bug slipped through under the radar!

So caution please and more independent testing would be very much appreciated!