Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Umarim

From: Hector Garcia de Marina
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Umarim
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 14:21:32 +0200

Hello all,

I have been checking out the board and I really like the design and layout of the Umarim. On the other hand Lisa/L is based on CortexM3. In my opinion ARM7 (Umarim) is to step back for new designs, moreover when the new CortexM4 is currently available.

Maybe I missing something, and I would like to know what are the reasons of prefeering Umarim over Lisa/L.
Thanks in advance.

Héctor.