Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Umarim

From: Nick Sargeant
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Umarim
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 01:17:22 +0800

I don't want to tread on anyone's toes (not least the OP or David) but I emailed Sparkfun about the feasibility of doing a production run. There has been a couple of emails back and forth.
The latest email asked "Do you have any information regarding the board I can pass on to the person who decides these things (amount of boards, frequency of builds, ect?)."
I've given them a bit of background on Paparazzi project, links to the wiki and indicated there seems to be a fair demand for the Umarim but as a casual observer rather that a corer member of paparazzi that is about all i can offer them.
Does any one have any ideas on further information i can pass to them?
Lastly would a Sparkfun production run even be a good idea? Is the community open to this?
Regards,
Nick