Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Umarim

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Umarim
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 15:17:38 +0100

Michel,

> We design what we need.
I've been waiting for this ever since the ArduPilot Mega was released.
This is a massive step beyond that board for me at least.

> We release because we are happy when somewhere someone need it also.
Thank-you! Most of us don't have {skill | money | time} to design and
debug something like this.

> And the more people use it, the more happy we are :)
Great!

You should put that on the front page; very zen and I think it sums up
paparazzi & the OSC pretty well :)

Cheers,
Gareth