Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M questions

From: Eric Parsonage
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M questions
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 14:44:48 +0930

Martin

I noticed the ppm output but one of the problems is binding to a transmitter
which is usually looked after by the main receiver (we could sort that using
the autopilot board) regarding sensitivity on lisa/l and lisa/m there is
definitely enough i/o to use two satellite receivers like we do with spektrum.
Maybe it isn’t worthwhile but the simplicity of wiring and the small size of
the receivers is very nice with spektrum satellites and I was hoping these
would be significant benefits for those that use Jeti.

Eric