Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M questions

From: Christoph Niemann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M questions
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 11:01:26 +0200

Hi,

thank you very much for your replies.

@Eric: The reason why not to use Spektrum is the following:
I have 2.4Ghz video-gear, so if I'm using it, I have to use 35Mhz. My 2.4Ghz
stuff is JETI-equipment, so I'm using a receiver, that has been modified to
output the PPM-Signal.

So the first question is solved, PPM should work. What remains is the question
of the license. Will the shematics (perhaps the eagle-files) be available, like
at the old APs, or are the Lisa-APs the beginning of closedsource-only APs in
paparazzi? Please don't get me wrong, but this is really important to me for
making some strategic descisions and might be for some more guys too.

Cheers

Christoph