Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M questions

From: Christoph Niemann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M questions
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 17:12:50 +0200

Hi Felix,

I've ordered a JETI TU2 for my radio and a modified receiver at the Mikrokopter-Shop. That should work as PPM-receiver out of the box. In the next stage it would be interesting to use the Jeti-telemetry to show data like voltage, wich block in the flightplan and so on in the JETI-Box. That is implemented for the mikrokopter, so it should be possible to create a module for the telemetry.

Cheers

Christoph