Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AoA sensor

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AoA sensor
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 17:20:49 +0200

Hi Bruzzlee,

very nice!
It would be great if you could make a branch with the changes relevant
for this only and issue a pull request so we can integrate that into
the master branch.
I'll be glad to help you set up a branch containing only the changes
you want merged in master, but I can't just pull everything from your
repo and go through it all.

I really think we should try and integrate things like this into the
main repository so everyone can benefit and things don't get out of
sync so much.
What would help you most to make it easier to contribute? Do we need a
guide of how to contribute?

I think it would also be good to pull contributions/new featuers like
this into the dev branch (or another integration branch) and merge
that into master once it is tested.

Cheers, Felix