Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L and Aspirin IMU OSHW release.

From: Roman Krashanitsa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L and Aspirin IMU OSHW release.
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 16:01:32 -0800

Depends what "first try" means.
-- If you have a project that has to be finished soon then I would get the most stable (older) but reliable platform that has all the working firmware for sensors that you will need and all related Wiki Howto's.
-- If time is not much of an issue, get the best stable hardware platform, plan for future. Don't mind the firmware, it will change anyway.

Just my advise.

Roman