Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L and Aspirin IMU OSHW release.

From: Niki Regina
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L and Aspirin IMU OSHW release.
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 22:47:36 +0100

Dear friends who uses a Lisa L paparazzi autopilot.
I have got a couple of questions that I really appreciate if someone can answer
1) Aerodynamic angles, alpha and beta: two general analog inputs available on Lisa/L. Are there control loops ready to use these information?

2) GPS: What item/module should we use?

3) Video-Camera: Can we use the USB OTG port for video-camera control purpose?

4) Internet Key: Can we use the USB Host port for Internet key interfacing? Are software interfaces available already?

5) External Computational Module: Is it possible to use the Gumstix Overo FE together with autopilot Lisa L?

6) Servos and Engine control: Is a PPM decoder needed? Can we control the servos (four) and the engine without any further modules?

thanks in advance.