Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L and Aspirin IMU OSHW release.

From: Martial Chateauvieux
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L and Aspirin IMU OSHW release.
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 22:22:28 +0100

Hi all,
Super, I have a question. I am looking since a couple of days at the Lisa/L. I
would need it for a fixed wing aircraft. The Wiki just says:

        Use case #1: the fixedwing firmware running in the STM32 only
        Coming soon... look for airframes/AirborneCodeReorg/LisaFw.xml

I am wondering whether that is the right choice for a first try at paparazzi.
Can someone give me more information on flying a Lisa/L + Aspirin on a fixed
wing platform?

Thanks
Martial