[Paparazzi-devel] Re: trouble getting started...

From: James Spezeski
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: trouble getting started...
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:10:56 -0700

Thanks for all the replies.

I didn't have any luck with VMWare, so I set up a machine to just boot into Ubuntu, but that didn't work either.

I connected the TWOG to my computer by USB and then powered up the TWOG. The LED flashes but the computer doesn't recognize any device.  I tried with two different USB cables but the output from dmesg didn't even mention USB at all.

If the LED is flashing, does that definitely mean that bootloader is loaded properly?  I'm almost ready to just buy a new TWOG...

James