Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: trouble getting started...

From: Thomas Wuensche
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: trouble getting started...
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 11:07:14 +0100

Hello Martin,

thanks for the information. I'm working with booz hw here and
there both is the scenario with the USB/serial converter for
the bootloader (which we built ourselves) and the USB on the
LPC2148. I was not aware about the picoblade, assuming it
would be the USB converter. As booz has a regular USB connector
I had not recognized there is a special adapter cable for twog
(with a stylish name like picoblade).

Sorry for the confusion.

Maybe at least my second comment on the power consumption can help.

Regards, Thomas

--
EMS Dr. Thomas Wuensche e.K.
Sonnenhang 3