Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Center -- RFC

From: Simon Jobin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Center -- RFC
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:47:48 -0400

hello,

Yes i forgot to do make clean, and i had to do a cvs update -d too. Everything works well now!

Thank you

Simon

From: AnimTeck <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 01:40:45 +0200

Hello,

Have you tried to do a "make clean" and "make AIRCRAFT=... clean_ac" before compiling ? I also had this problem and doing that solved it.

Thomas

Simon Jobin a écrit :
Hi Pascal,

I tried to install the new paparazzicenter and it failed to compile giving me this error:

cd sw/ground_segment/cockpit; make PAPARAZZI_SRC=/home/simon/paparazzi3 PAPARAZZ I_HOME=/home/simon/paparazzi3 all
OC horizon.ml
The files ../../lib/ocaml/latlong.cmi and horizon.cmi
make inconsistent assumptions over interface Latlong
make[1]: *** [horizon.cmo] Error 2
make: *** [cockpit] Error 2

I am not able to compile my aircrafts any more, can you help me to fix that?

Thank you

Simon (vamudes)