Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Center -- RFC

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Center -- RFC
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 00:46:44 GMT

The GPS transmitter is in outer space somewhere, it's pretty hard to
see.  Can you rephrase your question?

-- "jane smith" <address@hidden> wrote:
hi pascal
i have a few problem finding the gps transmitter,could you possibly
help me,my gps antenna and reciever is ublox,please give the name and
site of transmitter,and if there's any other gps with reciever and
trancmitter
thanks
yours
jane smith

On 7/15/07, Simon Jobin <address@hidden> wrote:
> hello,
>
> Yes i forgot to do make clean, and i had to do a cvs update -d too.
> Everything works well now!
>
> Thank you
>
> Simon
>

> >From: AnimTeck <address@hidden>
> >To: address@hidden
> >Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Center -- RFC
> >Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 01:40:45 +0200
> >
> >Hello,
> >
> >Have you tried to do a "make clean" and "make AIRCRAFT=...
clean_ac" before
> >compiling ? I also had this problem and doing that solved it.
> >
> >Thomas
> >

> >Simon Jobin a écrit :
> >>Hi Pascal,
> >>
> >>I tried to install the new paparazzicenter and it failed to
compile giving
> >>me this error:
> >>
> >>cd sw/ground_segment/cockpit; make
PAPARAZZI_SRC=/home/simon/paparazzi3