oroborus-user

[Oroborus-user] New version 2.0.6

From: Chris Osgood
Subject: [Oroborus-user] New version 2.0.6
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:45:10 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, I'm new to the list.  First of all I'd like to say thanks to
everyone who has worked on Oroborus.  I've been using it for ages now.

I'm currently using the Debian packaged version in unstable.

I do a lot of FLTK development and the new version seems to crash whenever
I uses FLTK's Fluid application (I'm using the latest "stable" FLTK
1.1.x).  For example when I say "Write code" in Fluid it will pop a window
when it is done, that pop-up seems to cause Oroborus to explode (seg
fault).  Other operations also cause it to crash, I'm not sure if the
problem is only with the pop-up windows.

The old version of Oroborus (1.14) doesn't seem to be effected and works
fine.  However, I'd rather use the new version because it looks better
with the window borders that I can actually click.

--
// Chris <address@hidden>