oroborus-user

[Oroborus-user] newbe needs help

From: Parminder Singh Gupta
Subject: [Oroborus-user] newbe needs help
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:39:47 -0500

hi everyone,
i just downloaded oroborus. i would like to use it with gnome 1.4 and later
with gnome 2. but when i choose oroboirus as my window manager from gnome and
restart gnome, i get a message that 'there is a non-complaint wm' and gnome
behaves absurd with no window decorations whatsoever.
also i would like to customize oroborus, but there seems to be no documentation
available. no has my installation from source created a /usr/share/oroborus
directory.
pls help.
thanx a lot,
parminder