Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR static libs Universal Binaries

From: Paul Schneider
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR static libs Universal Binaries
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:39:29 -0400

Hi, Ken,

hopefully UB support will appear in a future version of OpenEXR. In the meantime, I've been able to get the current CVS sources to build universal with these steps:

1) modify the configure file to pass "-arch ppc -arch i386" for darwin builds 2) run configure with the --disable-dependency-tracking flag, which will prevent autoconf's dependency tracking from interfering with the multi-architecture build.

Note that this is totally unofficial, but it has worked for me.

Hope that helps,
Paul