[Openexr-devel] Recent updates to CVS repository

From: Florian Kainz
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Recent updates to CVS repository
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:42:05 -0700

If you are using OpenEXR source code that you downloaded from
the Savannah CVS repository, then you may want to update your
copy.

Preparing for the next release, we fixed several bugs related
to exception handling, and we updated the documentation and
the programming examples.  (ReadingAndWritingImageFiles.pdf
now describes multi-threading, memory-mapped I/O and layers.
A new document gives an overview of the on-disk layout of
OpenEXR files.)  We also added a couple of new test patterns
to the OpenEXR sample image set, for example, a mip-map with
color-coded levels, and an image that highlights environment
mapping edge artifacts.

Florian