[Openexr-devel] OpenEXR static libs Universal Binaries

From: Ken Baer
Subject: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR static libs Universal Binaries
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:17:36 -0700

I'm trying to find, or build the OpenEXR static libs for Universal
Binary Mac OS X.

Has anyone gotten this compiled?  I have tried modifying the
configure file for gcc4 and -arch ppc -arch i386, but it doesn't seem
to compile.

Mainly, I just want the .a files, since this is the ONLY thing
preventing me from linking my application as a Universal Binary.

Thanks.