Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR usage survey

From: Rafal Mantiuk
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR usage survey
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:04:09 +0200

pfstools 1.2 can convert OpenEXR frames to several HDR and LDR formats (RGBE, logLuv tiff, PNM, pnm, jpeg, png), apply one of the several filters (resize, rotate, gamma correction, padding, cropping, etc.) and view them in a quite convenient hdr image viewer.

http://www.mpi-sb.mpg.de/resources/pfstools/

pfstools is a base for several other software packages developed at MPI Informatik, such as pfstmo, which is an implementation of several tone mapping operators, or hdrvdp, which is a Visual Difference Predictor for HDR images.

pfstools are GPLed.

A link to pfstools at the OpenEXR web page would be welcome.

Rafal

Drew Hess wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to take another informal survey of OpenEXR usage.  If you're
currently using OpenEXR in production, or if you have a software
application that supports it, I'd appreciate it if you would let me
know.

Florian and I will keep all the information confidential unless we get
your specific permission to disclose it to a wider audience.

thanks!