[Openexr-devel] OpenEXR usage survey

From: Drew Hess
Subject: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR usage survey
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 16:38:56 -0700

Hi all,

I'd like to take another informal survey of OpenEXR usage.  If you're
currently using OpenEXR in production, or if you have a software
application that supports it, I'd appreciate it if you would let me
know.

Florian and I will keep all the information confidential unless we get
your specific permission to disclose it to a wider audience.

thanks!