Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR usage survey

From: Angus Taggart
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR usage survey
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 09:46:18 -0700

Hi Drew,

Shake4 supports reading/writing OpenEXR files.

Angus

------------------------------------
Angus Taggart
Shake SDK/Engineering
Apple - Santa Monica

On Jun 6, 2005, at 4:38 PM, Drew Hess wrote:

Hi all,

I'd like to take another informal survey of OpenEXR usage.  If you're
currently using OpenEXR in production, or if you have a software
application that supports it, I'd appreciate it if you would let me
know.

Florian and I will keep all the information confidential unless we get
your specific permission to disclose it to a wider audience.

thanks!