Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR usage survey

From: Derek Gerstmann
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR usage survey
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 17:41:10 -0700

Hi.

The next version of Jitter (v1.5), our visual programming
environment for new media, uses OpenEXR and supports
arbitrary channels for uint/half/float datatypes.

        http://www.cycling74.com/products/jitter.html

Thanks to ILM for developing and maintaing such a well
designed open source image library.

-[dg]

Derek Gerstmann
Jitter Engineer