Re: [Openexr-devel] CGW article

From: Anders Dahnielson
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] CGW article
Date: 16 May 2003 18:18:29 +0200

Check out Paul Debevec's site and his work on HDRI. You could use mkhdr
(source included) or HDRShop.

http://www.debevec.org

--
Anders Dahnielson
<address@hidden>

GnuPG 1024D/D424211B 8FDC 38E7 D8E9 67AE 85F4  F2A1 D71D 7FCE D424 211B

"There is no end to the infinite number of stupid things
that could be done on a Turing complete system."
-- David Safford, IBM Research