[Openexr-devel] CGW article

From: Darrin Cardani
Subject: [Openexr-devel] CGW article
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 09:46:24 -0500

I read the article on OpenEXR in this month's Computer Graphics World. In it, they showed an OpenEXR picture of Florian Kainz's office set to various exposures. In the text, he said that he made the image by combining regular 8-bit images together. Can anyone explain the process of doing that? I'm interested in how that would work.

Thanks,
Darrin
--
Darrin Cardani - address@hidden