om-synth

[Om-synth] Re: send/receive of MIDI cc

From: Loki Davison
Subject: [Om-synth] Re: send/receive of MIDI cc
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:40:21 +1000

On 6/20/06, Kevin Walker <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all, does anyone know if it is possible to send and receive MIDI cc
data from plugin parameters, when a plugin is used in a om patch?

I am wanting to be able to control parameters from a Behringer BCF2000
and when I launch an om patch or change a parameter on screen, I wish
to be able to update the Behringer's local parameter buffers...

regards

This wouldn't be hard to do with a simple program listening to
controller update messages over osc and converting them to midi to be
sent out. One of the many joys of osc is this kind of flexibility.
Probably wouldn't take long to write in python.

Loki