Re: Help in JSON encode/decode project

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Re: Help in JSON encode/decode project
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 08:07:53 +0100

Am 11.03.20 um 21:15 schrieb Abdallah Elshamy:
> ... The tests they
> provide are very useful (especially octave-rapidjson as it provides big
> test cases).

I'm the author of octave-rapidjson, you can email me of course.
My main focus on octave-rapidjson was to be very fast and that datatypes
in Octave survive a save/load cycle as the core save/load does.

I never used Matlab so I don't know there interface. I'm a little bit
baffled that there is so much effort creating just another wrapper
around Rapidjson (for example octave-jsonstuff) instead of working
together on a project.

-- Andy