Re: need help with function handle tests

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: need help with function handle tests
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 11:46:42 +0900

On 3/12/20 2:00 AM, John W. Eaton wrote:

> I'm attaching an expanded script with more options to see what happens
> with different cases (adding main-dir to the path, using a relative name
> for it, cd to main-dir instead of adding it to the path, clearing
> functions after handles are defined).
>
> This time, cd to the top directory after unpacking and execute the
> "doit.m" script.  That will call the "testscript.m" with various
> combinations of options and should create a diary file as a transcript
> of all the action.  Send that to me and I'll see whether I can make some
> sense of it.
>
> jwe

There were two typos in "testscript.m" (line 84 and 168)

- if (clear_functions_after_main_dir)
+ if (clear_function_after_main_dir)

- cd (top_dir)
+ cd (topdir)

After these fixes, I run all the cells.  If an error occurred I ran manually

   clear all
   cd ..

and started in the next cell (to avoid double execution) until
completion.  Output attached.

Kai