Re: Help in JSON encode/decode project

From: Abdallah Elshamy
Subject: Re: Help in JSON encode/decode project
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 21:42:07 +0200

> I already had a look before and now added some comments, in general cosmetics.
 I modified the parts that you commented on. Did I miss something in the modifications?

> If you revisit [2], there are some spelling errors (mostly upper/lower case).
 I revisited it and fixed the spelling errors that I could notice.

I received an email, that the GSoC timeline [3] was
modified (not dramatically).  Please make sure to meet the new dates.
I have already updated it.

Please, let me know if you have any more comments before I submit the proposal.

Thanks for your help and your time,
Abdallah

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wmQVZseVSDv6I33449r8hCDG1DmM1hei0zdkZspDpTQ/edit?usp=sharing
[2] https://wiki.octave.org/User:Abdallah_Elshamy