GSOC project

From: Krishna Chandhok
Subject: GSOC project
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 23:20:31 +0530

Hello Sir,
I can understand the difficulty level of the number generation project and since I have knowledge of C and C++ only  ,I think it's kind of difficult for me to start such a project. however I'll be continuing with my Gsoc project for OCS package.So I request you to please provide me with mentor's guidance for the same(Gsoc project). If you think any other Gsoc project is suitable for me please let me know.
Thanks and Regards
Krishna Chandhok