Re: Homepage/repository for external packages

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: Homepage/repository for external packages
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 12:08:13 +0000

> Carlo,
> should we consider it with external repository as ltfat, nan, tsa ,
> or totally un-mantained ?

Marco,

As you can see from the thread that Julien linked in a

I asked to make MPI an external package and was given
a negative answer.

> It make differences for distribution package maintainers
> that need to know where to look for continuing support
> octave packages already available for octave 4.2.x.

I'll work to make the repository accessible again,
in the meantime you can access the package download
from here:

https://gitserver.mate.polimi.it/redmine/attachments/download/67/mpi-2.2.1.tar.gz

> By the way, why odepkg is no longer reported on SF ?
> I must have missed any communication on the matter.

odepkg also moved out of OF it is now here:

https://bitbucket.org/odepkg/odepkg/src/default/

I think even though there are unresolved bugs it
would make sense to also make a new release of odepkg
now, but I'm not the main maintainer there.

> Regards
> Marco

c.