Re: Homepage/repository for external packages

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re: Homepage/repository for external packages
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 13:06:16 +0200

Le 31/05/2018 à 12:46, Marco Atzeri a écrit :
Carlo,
should we consider it with external repository as ltfat, nan, tsa ,
or totally un-mantained ?

It make differences for distribution package maintainers
that need to know where to look for continuing support
octave packages already available for octave 4.2.x.

By the way, why odepkg is no longer reported on SF ?
I must have missed any communication on the matter.

Hi Marco,

It happened there : http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/octave-maintainers/2017-03/msg00190.html.

As I understand it, there are now two versions of the MPI package for Octave : the OF version and Carlo's version.

@++
Julien