[Nel] Newbie guide?

From: Ray Alton
Subject: [Nel] Newbie guide?
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 00:38:23 -0600

Greetings,
I'm curious as to whether or not there's a newbie guide floating around somewhere. A few friends and I have been conceptualizing a MMOG for a while now, and we want to actually give it a shot. I realize we won't get far without some venture capital, so mostly we're looking at trying to put together a working demo.
So, back to my question.
I've compiled the source from the CVS, or at least think I have.
...now what?

I've tried to run the services, but they all give runtime errors for some reason or another. What about the client? Is that something that we'll have to code from scratch using the libraries?

Sorry for the stupid questions, I'm an amateur programmer at best, and am really lost.

Sincerely,
Ray Goodrich IV

Rethink your business approach for the new year with the helpful tips here. http://special.msn.com/bcentral/prep04.armx