RE: [Nel] Newbie guide?

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: RE: [Nel] Newbie guide?
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:55:36 +0100

Hello,

NeL is a set of library + some tools and some basic server programs.

The best way to understand how to use NeL is to read the Snowballs
source code that is a really basic game located in the code/snowballs
directory. Feel free to change it, modify it to learn NeL.

Regards,

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a- C+++$UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o?
K- w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h-- r y?