RE: [Nel] (Yet another) problem compiling NeL using VC++.NET!

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: RE: [Nel] (Yet another) problem compiling NeL using VC++.NET!
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:24:11 +0200

Hi,

It was a bad idea to create different dll version on vc6 or vc.net. You
can remove the preproc code to be sure to always use
"nel_drv_opengl_win_xx.dll" version where xx is r rd d or df.

It should fix your problem. If not, try to find where
"nel_drv_opengl_win_d.dll" is used and change it to
"nel_drv_opengl_win_d.dll"

Regards,

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a- C+++$UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o?
K- w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h-- r y?