RE: [Nel] Tutorial

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: RE: [Nel] Tutorial
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:47:25 +0200

Hello!

Did you look at the NeL sample in nel/sample directory? You'll find some
well documented little sample on different features like 3d, font,
network and so on. You also could look at the Snowballs source for a
more complex project.

Regards.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a- C+++$UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o?
K- w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h-- r y?