[Nel] Tutorial

From: bhr
Subject: [Nel] Tutorial
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:10:29 +0200

Hi everyone,

It's a long time since i posted a little message on this "board". Well in fact,
after a lot of swet ;) i succeeded in compiling NeL, but now, i try to use it
and i dont know how to start :).
I know that guys at Nevrax must be quite busy these days, but is there a little
Tuto that explain the Basis of a new "NeL" project ?
(For example, a simple.cpp with the mandatory lib for a little project).

May be this work is already done by someone out of Nevrax ?

NB : I tried to look at Snowball but as always it's quite hard to understand
every details from a "final" project.... or may be i'm not smart enough :P

Bhr